The holiday season is here and ready to get all your coins! Instead of giving them away on a gift that you aren’t sure will even be loved by the person you’re giving it to, I’ve put together the best of the best in holiday gifting this season for the sewist in your life. Check out my choices here. Also, many of these links are an affiliate and using them supports my fabric habits!
Holiday Gift Guide For The Sewist In Your Life
- BROTHER, Computerized Sewing Machine
- SINGER | Quantum Stylist 9960 Computerized Portable Sewing Machine
- Janome HD3000 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine w/Hard Case
Sergers & Coverstitch
- BROTHER Serger, ST4031HD, Strong and Tough Serger
- SINGER | Professional 5 14T968DC Serger
- Brother 2340CV, Cover, Advanced Serger
- Juki MCS-1500 Cover Stitch and Chain Stitch Machine
- Juki MO-735 5-Thread Serger & Cover Hem
- Sewist Tee
- Sewist Necklace from TopStitchATL
- Gold Scissors Necklace from TopStitchATL
- Leather Wrist Ruler from TopStitchATL
- Sewing Machine Necklace
- Wooden Sewing Machine Necklace
- Sewing Coffee Mug
- sew-ci-o-path Sign
- Sewing Notebook
- Serger Case
Ok friends! Go forth and share this gift guide with your friends so they can get some hints on what to get you!
Is that you want on this list? If not, what would you add?